05/03/2010

Sooo Sleepy!

I am SO glad that it's Friday! This week seems to have gone on forever.
I'm not sure whether it's because we didn't really do anything last weekend, or what, but it really seems like it's dragged, and I'm absolutely shattered today. I could actually fall asleep at my desk!

On the plus side, I feel like I'm making good headway with my goals. Last night, I organised some of my craft stuff (although there's still a bit to go!) and made a card. It is by no means the best card I've ever made, and in fact I probably won't be able to use it, because it's a little bit scruffy, but it was nice to dip my toe in again! I can't wait for all the stuff I ordered to arrive so I can really get going. Hopefully, that will turn up today and I can get a bit crafty over the weekend.

I've also been really good with the diet. I haven't been to the gym yet, but the plan is to go on Sunday morning. It's always quieter on a Sunday, and it'll break me in nicely, I think! Once I've been once, I'm hoping I'll get the bug again and then I'll be there as much as possible. Well, a girl can dream...

AND THEN! I sent some enquiries off for driving schools. I haven't heard back from them yet, and I really need to chase them, but it's a positive step anyway. I'm really itching to get back behind the wheel again - maybe this will be my time? Maybe not, who knows?!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend - it's the start of a really busy month of weekends for us, but I'm really looking forward to it. (And it helps with the "being social" goal, too). We've got some bits and bobs to do tomorrow, and then we're out with some friends tomorrow evening. Sunday, I'll go to the gym, do the ironing, cook my dinners for next week, and hopefully make some cards. Wow, Sunday's really busy, isn't it!? Maybe I'll switch some of that to Saturday...

Anyway, enough of my waffle!

Catcha later!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment