10/03/2010

Another day, another worry!

Well, I'm back at the doctors again tomorrow.

It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was panicing about going last time, and I'm off their again tomorrow to catch up again. I don't think my weight will have gone down at all, so she'll probably tell me off about that, but I'm not sure that I care at the moment.

I feel a bit... bllttthhh about it all, really! But I know I really need to get my ass in gear, so maybe I need her to tell me off, so that I start doing what I know I need to do.

On the plus side, my delivery of goodies for card making arrived today, which is very exciting. I can't wait to get home and start "making". I think I'm going to try and make some Christmas cards (I know, I know, I'm really early!), but I thought I'd give them a go and see what happens.

Oh, and a funny quote from the office today:
D: She always gets your name wrong. I don't understand, it's not like it's a difficult name like "hippopotumus" or something...
This was said with in absolute seriousness. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment