16/03/2010

A couple of little pricks...

Mr B and I had our injections ready for Kenya today. We took the day off, because we had to go to two ifferent surgeries - ours doesn't do Yellow Fever... Anyway, the first one was at 8.10 this morning, and it made me feel really, really ill. I really thought I was going to pass out, or throw up and choke on my own vomit or something. And that was just hep A and Thyphoid!! Everyone had made "urgh" noises when I mentioned having to have Yellow Fever. In fact, the Yellow Fever one was fine (although expensive!!).

Anyway, I've also been busy making more cards. In fact, I ended up doing some Christmas cards last night (I know, it's months away, but at least I've got a head start!)



I thought I'd post a few pictures of what I've been doing the past few days.




Not a great picture, but these are the grape & lemonade candle holders I did for dinner on Saturday.








Some of the Christmas Cards I've made...



The Mothers Day Cards that I made (and sold!)








Anyway, enough of this messy post / boredom.



Happy Tuesday...!

No comments:

Post a Comment