Decisions, decisions...

Well, I had some interesting conversations with my boss / MD yesterday, which means Mr B and I have some decisions to make...

Basically, there's going to be an announcement on Friday that we have 3 months to either make more sales or cut more costs.

There were 8 redundancies last year, and it sounds like there could be more coming up.

Mr B and I now need to decide if it's sensible for us to start TTC in 5 weeks, when I might not have a job in 12 weeks.

I don't really want to put it off any more, and there's never a "right time", but it would be better to have a job than not!

Mr B's going to do some sums this evening and we'll decide from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment