03/03/2010

Music that makes me feel good....

I've been home alone this evening as Mr B has been out with work, so I thought I'd use the time to catch up on a bit of naff TV that he doesn't like and download some music from iTunes. I got an iTunes voucher for my birthday.

I love music, and I love my iPod. I often use it at work, when I need to concentrate, and also at the gym, on the bus, when I'm cooking, when I'm ironing...all the time, really!

My music taste is quite eclectic, but would by no means be described as cool.

Anyway, I thought I'd put together a playlist of songs that make me feel good. Songs that make me smile. Songs that remind me of different things.

My playlist includes:
You had me from hello, Bon Jovi (our first dance)
Don't stop me now, Queen (it was the last song at our wedding)
The Time of my Life, from the Dirty Dancing Soundtrack. (My hen's and I did a dance to that on the hen do!)
I love rock and roll, Joan Jett (I just love it!)
Like a Prayer, Madonna (if I have to do karaoke, it's my song of choice!)

I can't wait to listen to my new pplaylist!

Oh, and another thing I did this evening was buy a whole load of "stock" for my craft goal for the year.
And, all being well, I'll be going to the gym tomorrow! Phew.
I've been bitten by that bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment