14/04/2010

I agree with Forrest...

Life IS like a box of chocolates. Some days it's a caramel cup (they're the BEST days!) others it a strawberry creme (seriously, who likes those? Why even put them in the box?).
Anyway, today I feel like it's a bit of a solid milk chocolate day - lazy. Like the dude in the chocolate factory couldn't be bothered to throw in a hazelnut or something, so it's just a solid lump of chocolate. It's not a bad day, but it's not a day to get excited about, either.

I'm still having trouble with being tired. I don't know whether it's linked to AF's visit, or whether it's something else. I haven't taken my anti depressants since before Easter when I was sick, and I'm wondering now if I've been a bit stupid... I was taking 10mg every other day because I was in the process of coming off of them, but when I was being sick for the week, didn't bother to take them. Then, when I stopped being sick, I didn't bother to start again, because I didn't really see the point...

I'm feeling really fed up, too, but again, don't know if that's linked with AF, or linked to the lack of anti depressants. I guess I'll just have to sit it out for a week or so and see how I feel when AF goes. If I don't feel any better, maybe I'll start the ADs again..?

In other news... My weight is a fricking nightmare. I put on some trousers this morning and they were really, really tight. I'm hoping it's a bit of AF / white bread bloat, but I don't know how long I can kid myself over that one.
On the plus side, now the nicer weather's here, I am all about the salads. I had THE most delicious salad I think I had ever made yesterday for my lunch, and I've tried to recreate it again today. And I'll try again tomorrow, and Friday too, probably.
There's something about a good salad that just makes me feel thinner! I don't know what it is - it just motivates me to do better with what I'm eating. It's either that, or the absolute fear that has crept up on me knowing I have only 12 working days until my holiday!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment