05/04/2010

4 Weeks to Go!!

I had a sudden realisation last night that our holiday / honeymoon is only 4 weeks away. I got so very excited!!

I read through one of the books we've bought about Kenya, and in the end, couldn't actually get to sleep! We plotted on a map where we're going, and we're covering a whole lotta ground!

We're starting off with one night in Nairobi then heading over 300km north to the Sambura Reserve for 2 nights. Then, we head 240km to Mount Kenya where we can watch animals at the watering hole at night - I think that's the one I'm looking forward to the most!
Then, Lake Nakuru - which has loadsa flamingoes, for one night, before spending 2 nights in the Masai Mara Mr B really wants to do a balloon flight, but I'm totally afraid of heights, and don't know whether I'd cope with it. That said, I don't know whether I'd regret not doing it while I had the opportunity. It's bloody expensive though!

Anyway, after that hectic first week, we're spending the second week here I CAN'T WAIT for the second week! I love that there'll be a maximum of 24 people there, and we'll all be grown ups. Don't get me wrong, children are everywhere, but I'd rather they weren't sharing my honeymoon with me!!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment