03/02/2010

Hmm... not good at this

So, it turns out I'm not very good at regularly blogging. Must try harder.

Well, I gained a pound and a half on Saturday, which was a shame, but not unexpected. I've been really good since, sticking to 1200 calories. Up till today. I feel pretty rubbish today, and as a result can't stop eating. I feel really giddy (especially when I stand up), my head feels too heavy for my body and I feel really numb... I've eaten a BLT sandwich, a Yorkie Bar, a bag of Doritos, an apple, a satsuma, and I'm currently tucking in to a bit of Toblerone. Don't know what that's all about, but I'm definitely headed straight for my bed when I get home, to see if I need some sleep!

I've also just enquired about acupuncture to help with my periods, and TTC. My friend C says it's great, and worth every penny, but I'm not sure. Having said that, I'm prepared to give anything a go! (hmm... I wonder if it can help me lose weight, too?...) It's pretty pricey, though - £50 for the initial consultation, and £40 for every appointment after that.

Anyway, that's where I'm at now!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment