23/02/2010

Yuk!

Well, the cold is getting worse, and I've lost my voice, too!!

Much to the amusement of my colleagues, I'm predominantly squeaking at them, and sound like I'm about to burst into tears at any point. On the plus side, it doesn't hurt. Having said that, I am really bunged up, and have used a whole box of mansize tissues today. Ridiculous.

I tried a ginger concoction last night (and again this morning) which seemed to help a bit, but I am using Sudafed, too, so I'm not sure. I was in bed at 7 last night, and asleep by 8pm, having had a Cheeseburger Happy Meal for dinner. I had Jambalaya at lunch time, and think I'm going to have pancakes for tea. I know it's not good for me, but it's what I fancy, so what can I do?!

I'm supposed to be at an exhibition on Thursday, but if I've got no voice, can't go. That's going to put the cat amongst the pigeons, cos I won't be able to answer the phones in the office, either...!

No comments:

Post a Comment