15/04/2011

Quick catch up....

Well, after my "woe is me" post the other day, we had a work night out last night.

I wasn't really looking forward to it - what with thinking everyone hated me and all - but in fact had a really good night.

I spent time with people that I don't usually spend time with and that was nice, but also talked differently to people that I do usually spend time with, and it was a really nice evening!

************

I've not really kept up with my posts for the SITS photography challenge this week. I've taken some pictures, but haven't actually had time to upload them yet. I will try to catch up over the weekend, promise! 

************

Mr B and I have been totally rubbish at DTD this week. I'm a bit disappointed in us, to be honest, because we were doing really well (and enjoying it, too!), but this week it's gone off track. Maybe it's because I think I might've OV'd already, so don't see the point!?

************

I'm starting a new diet this weekend. It's a PCOS Metabolic Rate diet, and I'm really excited and motivated about it - I think because other PCOS sufferers have had HUGE success with it. If I stick to it, I'm sure I can achieve my 4 stone by 2012 target!

No comments:

Post a Comment