06/07/2010

That's not right...

So, I don't know what's wrong with me, but something isn't right.

Obviously, I had the crying episode on Sunday.

That's not right.

I felt nauseous all day yesterday.

That's not right.

I am absolutely shattered - struggling to keep my eyes open, shattered, despite a great night's sleep.

That's not right.

I feel sick again today.

That's not right.

Mr B did joke that it might be a baby in my belly. I decided that wasn't as stoopid as it sounded, so did a test. It was, unsurprisingly, negative. AF is due this week, so I might be feeling the way I'm feeling because of that. Or because I'm genuinely ill. Who knows?? If AF doesn't arrive by Sunday, though, I'll test again and see what happens...

xx

P.S. I was supposed to have my gym thing last night, but I cancelled because of feeling ill. Lame, I know. I will re-schedule for this weekend, though. Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment