30/07/2010

Motivation

I’m really lacking in it this week.

Especially where work is concerned.

I seriously don’t know how much longer I can go on pretending to be happy, pretending that I enjoy my job, pretending that I like the people, and generally pretending that I give a fuck.

I actually ended up breaking down in the office yesterday. There were me and 3 guys in, and they weren’t really sure how to react to me snivelling, snotting and generally making a fool of myself.

They managed ok, though.

I just don’t know how much longer I can cope with it. It doesn’t help that we have two new starters in the office, too, so we’re having to be overly fucking chirpy for them, so that they don’t realise what a shit hole it is to work in. They’ll realise soon enough, though.

I’m working tomorrow, too - although I’m not too bothered by that. I’m going to be on an event, (it’s a Family Fun Day) and usually they are really good fun. I’m part of the Dream Team tomorrow. Basically, I’m a bit of a veteran FFDer - I love them, and I’m always one of the first to put my name down for them. I’ll end up ticking some names off a list, eating a burger for lunch, having my face painted and colouring stuff in. Hardly a hard day at the office, is it!?

And I get a day off next week, too.

I’ve already lined up some recruitment stuff to get cracking with!!

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment