16/07/2010

3 day weekend? Yes please!

It's almost the weekend, and I can't wait!

Mr B and I have got a super busy, super exciting weekend ahead, and I'm really looking forward to it.

My brother was 21 at the beginning of June, and as a family we all clubbed together to buy him a day learning how to drive a rally car, so tomorrow we're off to watch him do that. I'm crossing my fingers that the weather will be good and we won't all freeze!!

We're bringing my mum home with us, and from there we'll all head off to some friend's for their annual BBQ. We didn't get to go last year as it was my dad's wedding, but we went the previous year and it was great fun - lots of people, lots of food, plenty of booze. I can't wait!

Then on Sunday, mum and I are heading in to London to do some shopping before she goes home.

Monday, I'm doing all the boring stuff I won't have done over the weekend.

I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment