31/08/2010

Day 1 - Your favourite song

I actually have a few - and all of them relate to something and spark a memory. So in fact, I'm going to do my top 5...

5. Queen - Don't Stop me Now.
I dare you to get the whole way through the song without nodding your head, tapping your foot, or having a good ol' boogy!

4. Suzi Quattro - Devil Gate Drive.

This song reminds me of my dad. We danced a little bit like loonatics to this at my wedding, and it still makes me smile thinking about it now.

3. Joan Jett - I Love Rock and Roll.

Don't ask me why - I just love it.

2.
Nickelback - Rockstar
Originally, I didn't really like this track, but then it became significant for
a lot of different reasons. For a while, it was a song I couldn't listen
to and made me cry.



1. Bon Jovi -
You Had me From Hello.
Not one of their better known ones, but the words are so lovely, and it was the first dance when Imarried Mr B.

If you asked me again tomorrow, though, it'd probably be a completely different list!

No comments:

Post a Comment