26/05/2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Helen over at Raindrops and Roses kindly gave me this award, and it would be rude not to graciously accept it and pass it on, too. So, here goes!

The rules:
* Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.



* Share 7 random things about yourself


* Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.

7 random things about me:

1/ I've been paying for membership at the gym for months, but haven't been since January. D'oh!

2/ I haven't had a cigarette since January first.

3/ If I won the lottery, my first splurge would be on a mega holiday. I'd get round the tickets for Mr B and I, and pay for our families to come and see us while we were on our trip.

4/ If I were an animal, I'd been a female elephant. They're fiercely loyal, protective, intelligent and totally mesmerising animals.

5/ I LOVE chilling out in front of the TV with Mr B.

6/ I love taking photographs. I'm not necessarily any good at taking them, but I do enjoy it.

7/ I've never watched the sun rise, but it's something I'd like to do!!

7 Bloggers that I read
I have to be honest, I don't have 7 that I've recently found, but here are 7 that I love:

My most recent blog discovery is The Secret to Success is Support - there are lots of fun things to do, tips and lovely ladies with great blogs to have a read and nose around.


An Experiment in Normality


Juliana at Juliana's PCOS journey


Kaitlin at Ah, My Married Life


The Sassy Infertile Lady

Jenna at Among the Blossoms

Michelle at No, I'm not fat, I'm pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment