16/05/2011

Mum Sick

Ever since my mum came to visit, just over a week ago, I've been really mum sick. It's something that's happened, intermittently, since I moved away from home.


It's not homesickness, because I love the house Mr B and I have, and wouldn't want to go back to the where I lived before.


But I really miss my mum. To the point that I just want to curl up in a ball and have a little weep.
 Me and my Mummy
xxx

It's been a long time since I last felt like this - in fact, I don't think I've felt like this since just after Mr B and I moved in together.

I think it's because, last weekend, my mum and I had a really lovely time together, and it was just the two of us. Mr B was away for the whole weekend, my brother wasn't around, and there were no other interruptions - just me and my mummy.

It also doesn't help that I feel so unsettled and, in all honestly, unhappy, at my work, either. I just don't have anything to keep me smiley (other than Mr B, but that goes without saying!).


Luckily, I get to see mum again soon. In fact, really soon - she has an operation on the 26th May, and I'm going to stay with her for a week at the beginning of June and help her out a bit.


Needless to say, I think by the end of that week, Mum Sickness will definitely have gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment