21/01/2011

YAY! for me!

I mentioned yesterday that things were starting to look up for me on the job front.

Well, today I had a second interview for a Customer Services Exec role at a large multi-national organisation.

I came out of the interview, which lasted just half an hour, thinking not-too-positive thoughts. The half an hour that I'd been in there was good, but I was only in there for half an hour.

They told me that they were interviewing someone else on Monday and would let me know next week, with a start date of 7th Feb on the cards.

I'm actually going away for a week tomorrow - a friend offered me a place on an NLP practitioner course and, as I wasn't working, I decided to take him up on the offer. So, I figured I'd hear next week while I was away.

An hour later, the agent that had got me the interview called me. She asked how I thought it had gone, and I gave her my feedback, telling her that I expected her to hear either way next week. She told me that, actually, she'd already heard from them, and the feedback was very VERY positive. So positive, in fact, that they're now not seeing the other candidate on Monday and the job is mine!!

I am so unbelievably happy and excited! I can't believe it!!

2011 is going to be my year.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment