20/01/2011

Guilty as charged...

I've been unemployed for almost a month now, and although things are looking up (I'm too nervous to say how, so you'll just have to trust me on that one!) I am struggling with the guilt that I'm feeling.

I feel guilty for not having a job.

I feel guilty that Mr B is the one that's supporting both of us.

I feel guilty for spending money.

I feel guilty if I spend too long in bed in the morning.

I feel guilty that he'll be 40 in 3 weeks, and I can't afford to buy him the AWESOME present he deserves.


I'm constantly apologising to Mr B for not having a job, or not doing something in the day while he's out (say, emptying the dishwasher) because I've been too busy looking for a job.



Of all the things I thought I'd struggle with while I was out of work, guilt wasn't something that even crossed my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment