05/09/2011

To chase or not to chase, that is the question?!

So, I still haven't heard back from the interview last Tuesday.

My impatience is at an all time high. I think it comes from being so incredibly bored at my actual job, too though. It's 10.45, and I've got two things to do before 4pm this afternoon. I'm so horrendously bored, unmotivated, and unchallenged, it's unreal.

So now my predicament is whether to call and chase them about it and find out what's going on or not.

Part of me thinks that as she told me she'd get back to me by the end of the week, I should chase.

Another part thinks that I should just kick back and wait until they get back to me, because I don't want to come across as being weirdly pushy about it.

BUT I'm not pushy, I'm just keen.

I really want the job.

And I'm not good at waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment