12/09/2011

Argh! Frustrating!

I have ideas for posts, but no time to write them.
The only time I do have time is when I'm at work because I don't actually have any work to do. But when I'm at work, I sit next to my manager so can't blog. Until she's in meetings. Like now. So this is just a super-quick update.

I didn't get the job. Apparently I interviewed well, and there's no real feedback on that side of things, but they had someone else apply who was more suited and had more relevant experience. Whatever. I would've been awesome at that job, but they'll never know that.

My weight stayed the same last week, which was ok because I know I actually lost 4lbs between Monday and Friday. Finger's crossed for more of the same this week!
I have had a bit of an attitude change with the diet, too, though - which will be a seperate post.

I've got less than 2 weeks until I go on holiday. I really can't wait to spend a week with Mr B, a good book and a pool. I don't care if it rains all week, I just don't want to be here.

There'll be more soon, I promise - just need to find time to sit at my computer and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment