31/08/2011

New Focus

I’ve been a bit off-kilter with the diet of late. I’ve been hovering around the 1st 4lb loss mark for a couple several weeks now, and it’s frustrating me no end.


It’s also the cusp of me dropping into another weight bracket, too, and I feel like it’s a bit of a mental barrier that I’m struggling to get over.

The annoying thing is that I know the diet works. I know I can lose the weight if I stick to it. And I know I feel better when I do.

But for some reason I just can’t seem to stick with it at the moment.

I think part of my problem is that I’ve got used to the diet – I don’t need to keep checking what I’m supposed to be having, so it’s easier for me to cheat (she says, munching on a chocolate cookie – WTF?!).

So, this week, I’ve decided that I’m going to complete a food diary, for the first time since I started this diet. I’m hoping that, if it’s written down, I will be more aware of what I’m eating, and how I’m going to do.

I haven’t been to aerobics for about a month, either, and that’s frustrating too, as I was really enjoying it. I actually booked the class yesterday but ended up cancelling because I was tired.

I’m so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment