08/07/2011

Weekly weigh in...

Well, this week's weigh in brought about a

STAYING THE SAME

result.

Bit disappointed, but it's better than a gain.

It does mean, however, that I'm now 5lbs behind where I want to be. To get it back, I need to lose 12lbs over the next four weeks.

It sounds a lot, but it's actually only 3lbs a week.

And, last night I lost my Zumba-ginity. I really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure if I'll go back because it wasn't quite what I expected. That said, I'm not entirely sure what I did expect...

BUT, on the plus side, it did give me the exercise buzz that I've been missing, and has totally encouraged me to get back on the exercise train that I got off of about 6 months ago.

If I can now start exercising - gym / aerobics / Zumba / whatever - I'm pretty sure that I can achieve the 12lbs in 4 weeks that I need to do.

My next target after that is my holiday in 11 weeks, and I hope to lose 21lbs (a stone and a half) before then.

I'm on it, like a car bonnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment