21/07/2011

To do list - Update

Last year, I wrote a to do list.

It's not something I've really looked at for a while, although all of the things on it have remained in my head and a focus of mine.

AND I've just started with another one of my list, too...

I just booked a driving lesson for a week on Saturday!


I haven't had a lesson for a good couple of years, so I'm pretty nervous (already!!) but I've booked with a lady instructor who, on the phone, seems really nice.

I'm going to try and book lessons with another two instructors, too, because I'm going to spensd a lot of time and money with them, and I need to know that I get on with them.

Not like the last instructor I had, who was a complete loser.

My aim is to have this driving thing nailed before the end of the year.

I told myself at the beginning of the year that 2011 was going to be MY year, and so far, so good. I've stopped smoking (almost 8 months now, don'tcha know!), started losing weight, started exercising again AND booked a driving lesson.

I just need a BFP to round it all off, now...

I'll keep you posted (and perhaps update my to do list, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment