06/07/2011

Another award!




Thanks to Helen at Raindrops and Roses for another lovely award.

In return, I have to share 7 things about me, and direct you to 15 other blogs, so here goes...

1. I love to read and always have at least one book on the go.

2. My bed is one of my favourite places to be. Particularly if Mr B is there with me.

3. I have to sleep for at least 8 hours a night, otherwise I get grumpy.  

4. I speak to my mum every day. And if I don't, it makes me sad.

5. I really want a dog, but I'm not allowed one.

6. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be an amazing holiday for Mr B and I.

7. I love the smell of rain after a really hot day.

And now for the blogs that I love to read.. I don't think I actually have 15 that I read regularly, so instead let me point you to one of the most useful I read:
http://www.thesitsgirls.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment