09/03/2011

Epic Pancake Fail

It was Shrove Tuesday yesterday, so obviously, we tucked into pancakes last night.

Well, that was the plan, anyway.

It didn't quite happen like that, because I ruined the batter mixture (don't even ask me how, because I just don't know). Mr B managed one, I didn't manage anything.

With that disaster out of the way, though, people are today talking about what they're giving up for Lent.

It's not something that I usually do, in all honesty. There are plenty of things I could give up (making excuses about going to the gym, snacking on junk food, watching crappy TV...) but I've decided that I'm going to START doing something, instead.

It just feels like a much more positive step to take.

So, for the next 40 days, I will:

* Do 20 sit ups a day
* Re-start temping and charting
* Get off the bus one stop early on the way home (on work days!)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment