02/03/2011

Birthday Girl!

I can't believe it's my birthday again!

The past year seems to have gone so quickly, and so much has happened in that time.

Last year I made a list of things I wanted to achieve before my next birthday, which is today, obviously.

For the most part, I've failed miserably at achieving most of them, but I tried. Well, mostly...

1. Learn to drive.
This one, I failed miserably at. I don't think I even called a driving instructor to enquire about prices... 2011's the year for this, though!!


2. Lose Weight.
This one I really tried at... but failed again!!! I have done a fair amount of research though, and I'm going to start
this diet as soon as I can. There are a lot of ladies with PCOS who have had a lot of success with it, and I feel really positive about it.

3. Be more social.
This one, I did do well at! Particularly toward the end of the year.


4. Save Money.
Another one that I was marginally successful at. I'm particularly proud of how I managed when I wasn't working. I was paid on the 24th December, and then again on the 24th February, and I was still in credit! Woop!!


5. Spend more time with my family.
I tried. I really did - but it takes two, and if the other party isn't so forthcoming, what can you do?!


6. Start charting / temping / OPKing
I really got into my groove with this bad boy, and if I can get the weight thing sorted, I'm positive that, by the time my 28th birthday arrives, I'll be "with child".


Anyway, happy birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment