09/02/2011

Sleepy...

It's day 3 of the new job.

It's going well, but I'm doing more than I've done for a looong time. Because it's a new job and I'm training, I'm taking in lots of information, and it's just really tiring me out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it, I'm just really looking forward to the weekend so I can have a good ol' sleep!

I have a bit of an uphill walk that I have to do in order to get to the office, and already I'm starting to feel it in my bum cheeks. I have a feeling that I'm going to end up with a tight little touche before long!! Everything else might be falling apart, but my ass is going to look great!

I'm finally starting to feel a bit better, too (although I can hear Mr B coughing and spluttering upstairs at the moment), so I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym, getting a diet sorted, and sorting my lardy pants out!

Yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment