13/10/2010

Same old, same old

It seems that, just lately, I wear the same old thing every day.

For the past three days, I've worn trainers, jeans and a long sleeved top for work.

At home, I change the jeans for joggers, and the trainers for slippers.

What a glamour puss I am!!!

I don't remember the last time I wore make up, I desperately need to wax my face (bearded woman springs to mind!), and my hair is long over due a cut.

I sometimes feel like I should make more of an effort, but I really can't be arsed. I sit in an office all day with the same people, and it's enough of an effort to even make it to the office every day, let alone put my war paint on before hand!

It doesn't help that I ABSOLUTELY HATE shopping. I don't like the people. I don't like the lack of choice for fat birds. And I don't like the hassle. Internet shopping might seem like the sensible option, but I need to try things on, otherwise I STILL have to go to the shops to return stuff. Nightmare.

I'm actually out at meetings all day tomorrow. While I'm quite looking forward to it, I'm also dreading it. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. It'll be an interesting evening this evening while I'm working my way through my wardrobe, totally disregarding EVERYTHING I own!

No comments:

Post a Comment