18/10/2010

Aaarggghhh!!

I've had a nightmare few days, which is why I've been a bit quiet on here...

I nearly walked out of my job on Friday. I tried to explain this, and just how annoyed I was, to my boss today, and he didn't believe me. Which frustrated me further and resulted in me crying. Which made me even more frustrated.
Fuck them, though - there's only 5 more Mondays until I hand in my notice. Ha!

My period finally stopped over the weekend. Hoo-rah!

I slept like a demon at the weekend. 12 hours Friday night, 15 on Saturday night. And I still feel like I could do with more.

I read A LOT yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I had cleaning, ironing and cooking I needed to do, but I read my book. It's called Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast and I'm totally absorbed.... I think it's aimed at teenagers, but, whatever. I'm enjoying it... It's the first in a series of 3, and I went to try and get the other two tonight. Incredibly frustrated to find that they didn't have them any more... I'll hunt them down on Amazon, instead.

I've totally fallen off the diet bandwagon. So much so that it's actually making me feel quite ill. I'm constantly bloated and feel full. Think it's safe to say I've had a bit of a carb overload, but I'm getting back on it tomorrow, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment