21/10/2010

If I were a PS3 Game...

... I'd probably stand more chance of getting pregnant.

I'd definitely see more of Mr B.

He seems to have been bitten by the bug again at the moment. He can go weeks (sometimes months) without even looking at it, but when he does eventually pick up the controller, I lose him. For hours, no days, at a time.

For the most part, he stays up after I've gone to bed. Which would be fine if we weren't trying for a baby... I don't think he quite grasps the salient details of the birds and the bees. Let's be honest, it doesn't happen by pressing the right buttons on a controller. (Pressing the right buttons for ME wouldn't be a bad thing, though...!)

Anyway, that's enough of my moan...

I bought some soya and EPO earlier this week. I'm too far in to this cycle to try either, but I will defo be popping some of those bad boys at the beginning of the next one.

That, and trying to entice hubby to play with me, instead of the PlayStation...!

No comments:

Post a Comment