12/10/2010

Left, Right, and Centre

I made the decision a few weeks ago that I would hand in my notice at the end of November, whether I had a job to go to or not because I've had enough of working here and I don't want to move offices with them.

New Year, New Start, and all that.

I felt empowered. I felt positive. I felt excited. I felt brave.

That was 4 weeks ago, though.

Now, with the end of November only 6 weeks away, I feel slightly differently.

I feel nervous. I feel a bit scared. I feel worried.

I still feel empowered, positive, excited and brave, though.

So, I'm applying for jobs like there's no tomorrow. The trouble is, I'm not really hearing back from any of them. There aren't all that many that are tickling my fancy, either, which makes it even more difficult...

Keep your finger's crossed for me, though, cos I just applied for an AWESOME one!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment