28/10/2010

Catch up...

I've had a weird kinda week... Nothing much has gone on, but I've been super stressed and pissed off.

I'm CD19, with no signs of ovulation yet. I'm hoping that it hurries along so that AF can come visit again. I've got soya and EPO ready for next cycle, and I'm excited to get started.

Work is totally doing my head in, but the closer the end of November gets, the more nervous I get, too. I'm definitely handing in my notice, but there's still no sign of a new job for me to go to.

It's just over a week until our first wedding anniversary. Mr B and I are heading away for the weekend, and I can't wait. We're going to a country house not far away, but it'll be nice to get away... I've booked us a junior suite, but he doesn't know. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment