06/10/2011

10 Positive Things

Before I went on holiday I attended a work conference.

There was a guest speaker there, who asked us to list 10 positive things that had happened to us that day. They didn't need to be big things, just good things that had happened.

I couldn't do it (I made it to 4 in the time we were given!). She told us to try to do it at the end of every day for the next 21 days (because, if you do something every day for 21 days it becomes habit).

So, I've started to think about it when laid in bed in the evening - no matter how bad a day you've had, there's always room for some positivity.

Here's my list from yesterday:

1. My morning hug from Mr B
2. The rain stopping before I left the house
3. Having a cup of coffee made for me when I got to work
4. Eating a sneaky Roses chocolate
5. Finding a fiver at the bottom of my bag
6. Having a great driving lesson
7. Chilling out at home watching trash on the TV
8. Catching up with some blogging
9. Catching up with my friend
10. Having an early night.

What would your 10 positive things be?

No comments:

Post a Comment