31/05/2010

OTH

I'm not really someone who watches a lot of tv.... Who am I kidding?! I watch far too much TV, but there's nothing that I'm totally addicted to - I'll quite happily watch any ol' crap. Except when it comes to One Tree Hill.
I don't know what it is about that series, but I'm totally addicted! It's weird... I have all six series on DVD and I've watched them all in the past 8 months?! Mr B brought me season 6 on Saturday, and already I'm half way through it. I literally lose HOURS sat in front of the box, adn it really frustrates me! Having said that, the sooner I finish it, the sooner I get my life back!

It's a bank holiday weekend this weekend, which means that we got an extra day off. Frustratingly, we didn't really use that to our advantage. We've just spent the weekend here at the house, doing bits and pieces. Although, we had a lovely BBQ with Mr B's brother and friend yesterday.

On the whole, the diet is going well. I've pretty much been able to keep to around the 1500 calorie mark, although may have gone over a bit yesterday with the burgers. I'd been hoping to get to the gym at least twice over the weekend, but yesterday we slept in for far too long, and only had a couple of hours to get everything sorted before people arrived for the BBQ, and this morning I really didn't feel well. I think I've got the start of a cold. I'm going to put my stuff in the boot of the car tomorrow, in case the need to pop in on the way home takes over me! I really need to get my ass in gear!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment