20/05/2010

Back on Track

So, after a manic couple of days once we got back from our holiday, I'm back in the swing of things.
Work was a bit of a mission yesterday. I had a long catch up with my manager about what I want to do, and where I see my career here progressing. We'd had a pretty intense catch up just before I went away, where I issued a bit of a "things need to change or I'm leaving" ultimatum, so I think my honesty there helped out, too.
My Nanna's funeral is next Tuesday. It's going to be a bit of a mission to get there, but I need to go. I'm worried about my dad, because it hasn't hit him at all yet. She died on Sunday, and he still hasn't cried. I think it's going to get him like a train on Tuesday.
The weekend is when I get properly stuck back in on the diet and exercise regime. I'm going to the gym on Saturday (and Sunday, all being well!) and I was going through my GI cook books last night for recipes that I can cook at the weekend. I have decided that I'm going to go by measurements rather than weight, though. I'm going to start temping, too, but need to get the thermometer at the weekend.
OH! Nearly forgot! AF arrived last week while we were away. Bit of a shame, as it was our honeymoon, and y'know... that's not what you want to be dealing with on honeymoon, but it was EXACTLY 30 days after my last one, which is really positive.
The only way is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment