03/11/2011

Off the Wagon...

So I seem to have fallen spectacularly off the dieting wagon.

For some reason this week (and last week. And the week before that, if I'm honest!) I haven't really had the motivation to stick to the diet.

I haven't been to the gym for weeks and just can't seem to get my arse in gear.

I did, however, buy some new trainers at the weekend. In fact, Mr B bought them for me. They were a birthday present. A long overdue birthday present, considering my birthday was back in March, but whatever!

I think it's because I know I'm not going to reach my 4stoneby2012 target, and also because of going away this weekend. Mr B and I are spending our anniversary in Rome, and I know we'll be eating, drinking and generally being merry, and the diet will go (even further) out of the window.

The plan is that I will get back to the gym and back on the diet when we get back.

Whether that happens or not remains to be seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment