15/11/2011

Desired Outcome...

I can't help thinking about the Drs appointment we have this afternoon.


I'm trying not to, but it's looming ever closer and I'm getting progressively more nervous about it.

The truth is, I'm pretty scared that they're going to laugh in my face and tell me I'm too fat for anything.

I was talking to Mr B last night about what we'd like to get out of today's appointment.

We decided that we would like to get a referral to a fertility clinic, even if it is a way off in the future, with a weight loss target driven by them.

So, it would be great for them to say "we'll make you an appointment for May, but you need to lose at least 3 stone by then".

I think that will really motivate me.

I'm all about the deadlines, and if I know I've got an immoveable (is that even a word?!) one on the horizon, it'll keep me on track.

I'll let you know the actual outcome of the appointment later...

No comments:

Post a Comment