08/11/2010

One year Done

We had a fab anniversary weekend. We went away and just spent some quality time together.

We had sex because we could, because we wanted to, and for us, rather than because we should, we had to, and the time was right. I think we both enjoyed it (and ourselves!) a lot more as a result.

Maybe that's part of the problem. Maybe the constant talk about it being "the right time", or the right position, or whatever is having more of an affect on our sex life than either of us would like to admit.

I think that, despite the longing for a baby, it's affecting me more than I thought it was, so it must be affecting him, too. Although he'd never admit it. Being asked to perform on demand must be pretty tough going, though.

But, like I say, we both had a lovely time. We both enjoyed sexy time, too, and I think it's important for both of us to keep enjoying each other (while we still have the chance!)

I can't help hoping, though, that this weekend was THE weekend. That we've actually conceived on our relaxing anniversary weekend, amidst the snoozing, the eating (and there was a LOT of that!) and the drinking... That would be pretty special!

No comments:

Post a Comment