07/11/2010

Happy Anniversary

Dear Mr B

Happy first wedding anniversary.


Exactly a year ago, you and I were exchanging our wedding vows. I can't believe where that time has gone. It's been an absolutely amazing year - we've been to Prague, to Kenya, been snowed in, slept in my office, had broken heating and lots of other adventures, too!

I know we've got a lot of other adventures coming, too, and can't wait to have them with you.

I'm sorry that trying for a baby has taken over for the past few months. But I'm more sorry that I haven't been able to make you a daddy yet. I hope that that changes before we get to our second anniversary.

I love you, Mr B. You're my happy ever after, my best friend, my always.

I can't wait for the rest of forever with you.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment