12/06/2010

Change of Scene

I was getting bored with the old layout, so changed to this one... I'll more than likely get bored again before too long, though...

Anyway.

After saying I'd forgiven myself and would be back on track with the diet, it turns out that hasn't happened.
I've actually been really fricking bad with it. I will start tomorrow, though, and I'm heading to the gym in the morning.

I'm home alone at the moment - hubby's at his brother's watching the World Cup. It's the first England match, apparently... I really have no interest in the football!

I was supposed to be at home in Northants this weekend, visiting my friend, but this morning when I woke up I couldn't be bothered. Just couldn't be bothered to make the hour and a half journey. I feel really down today, in fact. I just couldn't be bothered with anything.

Anyway, once I'd lied to my friend about why I couldn't be there (which I hate myself for, don't worry!) I felt much better. I watched a film (or two) and then cooked some dinner. I haven't eaten said dinner, but I will be able to freeze it, and it'll be 2 meals for Mr B and I will have 2 meals in the week.

Finger's crossed I'll start to feel better soon.... maybe the gym tomorrow will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment