16/06/2010

Behind the times!

I know I'm about 10 years too late getting in to it, but I'm loving Ebay at the moment!

I've never really done it before - but I've really got in to it in the last month or so.

I bought some super-cheap OPK and HPTs from a seller on there, but I've ended up buying another coouple of things along the way, too.

I bought a vintage Suzy Smith bag which was delivered to my inlaws today. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm very excited to get it tomorrow (Mr B's going to fetch it while I'm at my interview, so that'll be a nice treat!), I bought a book that should be here soon, and I'm currently "watching" 2 Bon Jovi tickets for next weekend. That will be my biggest purchase, so I'm a bit nervous, but I gotta try, right?

Mr B and I have a shed load of things we want to sell on there too, so we're going to start doing that, too. In fact, I'm going to add that to my list...

Any tips would be great!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment