15/09/2010

So sleepy...!

I slept so well last night, but I'm really suffering this morning. I think I've got a kidney infection, too - I've been in quite a lot of pain over the last 18 hours or so. Really frustrating, but nothing I can do about it!

It's so frustrating that, less than three working days after a week off, I'm so tired and run down again. If anything, I think it highlights to me how incredibly drained I am by this job...

To that end, I've frantically been looking for something new. I can't keep doing it, and I think the office move in December is the perfect deadline for me.

I've got fat club tonight. I didn't go last week, so I'm a little bit nervous about how I'll've got on. My plan had been to go to the gym every day last week while we were off, and that just didn't happen. In fact, I don't remember the last time I went.... I need to get back in the habit, but I really don't have the energy....

No comments:

Post a Comment