08/09/2010

So frustrating!

I'm so frustrated with myself at the moment.

I want a baby more than anything in the world, yet I can't seem to stop sabotaging myself.

I know I need to lose weight to help me get there, but I can't stop stuffing my face with crap.

I know I need to exercise to help me lose weight, but I can't stop coming up with excuses.

Because we're off this week, I was determined to get a head start on the diet and the exercise, but so far, I've achieved nothing. That said, I did spend nearly two hours this morning poring over recipe books etc, only to discover that I'd managed to confuse myself and get in a tizz that resulted in me crying, and getting nowhere with the shopping list.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm overthinking the diet, and need to simplify my thoughts and get my arse in gear. How else will I ever manage to get up the duff?

No comments:

Post a Comment