08/07/2013

May / June Date Nights

So in my lack of posting, I'm very late with reporting May and June's date nights - but they DID happen!

May's date night was Sky Box Office Night.



We've had Sky for a few years now, but we've never ordered a box office movie. Can't really explain why, we just never have! 

We watched Flight - the Denzel Washington film - but were both REALLY disappointed! If we'd not paid to watch it, we probably would've switched off. 

June's date was to have a day at the coast. 

Originally, the plan had been to have a day out, just the two of us, but we ran out of time with everything else that was going on. 



We did, however, spend a weekend in Brighton in June. With my mum. Not necessarily romantic, but it was lovely all the same, and we did make a point of having some time on out own. We played in the arcades, drank lager and lime, but we didn't paddle in the sea - it was a bit cold, to be honest!!








We had a really lovely weekend.

As you can see, I'm making progress with my "take more pictures" resolution, too - more than 300 over the weekend... whoops!

July's date night is my responsibility, and I'm very much looking forward to organising it... Plans are already in place and I CANNOT WAIT!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment