06/06/2011

This Beautiful Life...





This week's Beautiful Life is brought to you by...

FAMILY
family quote graphics

I don't get to see an awful lot of my family, due to the fact that I don't drive and we live about an hour's drive away, but that doesn't make them any less important to me.

In fact, I probably appreciate them more now that I don't see them as often than I did when I was living with them.

I certainly appreciate the amount my mum did for me when I was growing up and living at home more than I ever did.
And my relationship with my brother is a MUCH better one!

When I do get to spend time with them, I really enjoy it and make the most of it.

Chilling, catching up and chatting with my family is one of my favourite-est things to do.

Without them, I would be the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment