02/09/2013

6 months, 3 stone

So, in 6 months from today,  it will be March 2nd.

That's my birthday. 

To be more precise,  that's my 30th birthday. 

It's fair to say that my life isn't where i envisaged it would be by the time I was 30, but frankly,  it's not worth worrying about.  I have a roof over my head, money in the bank (and a job to help keep it there), my health and a man who loves me.

But, I am trying to think of my 30th as a turning point. A bit like my wedding, I guess.

And with 6 months to go, I am aiming to lose 3 stone. 

Half a stone a month.  Doesn't seem to hard in theory, but considering I've been quite good for the past month but managed to GAIN that amount, it might be more difficult than I'd like. 

I'm only going to weigh every couple of weeks or so, and will try to report back!

Starting weight (something I've never disclosed on here!): 20 stone 2lb
Goal weight (@ 2nd March): 17 stone 2lb

1 comment:

  1. Tootti.com
    Share Hosting OFFER
    1GB Hosting with Domain only 15$

    1 GB Storage Space
    10 GB Monthly Bandwidth
    100 Email Account
    100 Sub Domain
    100 MySQL Databases
    100 FTP Accounts
    25 Parked Domains
    25 Addon Domains
    300+ Script Free


    We also have 40% OFF on every Reseller Packages : Reseller Hosting , Master Reseller Hosting , Alpha Reseller Hosting , Super Alpha Reseller Hosting
    Just type Promotion Code on order time : TOOTTI40
    http://tootti.com

    ReplyDelete