26/06/2012

10 in 2012 - Update

At the beginning of the year, I wrote a list of 10 things I wanted to achieve in 2012.

As we're 6 months through the year, I thought I'd best update (and remind myself!) on what they are!

1. Think of 10 positive things a day I did this pretty much every day for a while, but just recently it's sort of tailed off. I must start again, though.


2. Write a gratitude diary  I tried to do this once a week, but it didn't really work with the 10 positive things thing, too, so it fell by the wayside. In all honesty, I'm unlikely to revive this one.

3. Go back to the gym Yay! I'm back on track with this one!! And loving it!

4. Lose Weight Slow but sure, it's coming off. And now I've got my target and deadline, this should keep coming off.

5. Pass my driving test Yeah. Back in January! Whoop!

6. Buy a car Fifi the Fiesta was purchased in February. We don't spend as much time with each other as we should, but we have a good time when we do hang out!

7. Make a baby  We're working on it and making progess with the help of the doctors. In my heart of hearts, I don't think I'll get my BFP this year, but you never know.

8. Find a new / better job It's not new, but there have been some changes in my job that has made it better. For now.

9. Have a holiday with my mum It's booked!! Mum and I are having a week in Ibiza in September. Not raving!

10. Meet up with all the friends that I keep telling "we must meet up soon" and never doing anything about it. Not all of them, but I've met up with one of them so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment