30/01/2012

Baby Blue

Last week, in the midst of all the worry about Mr B and his job (we still haven't heard yet - Wednesday is The Big Day), there was one small glimmer of hope for me.

FF was telling me that I had ovulated.

We'd DTD regularly around the same time as ovulation had been predicted.

My temperature was on a steady incline.

Much as I tried not to be, I was hopeful.

But today my temperatures came crashing back down again, and I'm sure that a visit from Aunt Flo is imminent.

Urgh. My body sucks.

We're also still waiting to hear from the doctors about Mr B's SA... Which is frustrating. We went to them in November, and it's now almost February. Ridiculous. And annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hunny!
    Sending lots of postive thoughts your way!
    Any news on the SA!?
    My partners took about 2 months for the results but I phoned my gynaecologists recpetionsit twice a week every week to nag them for the results!!

    ReplyDelete