21/09/2010

Just checking...

Today is day 51 of my cycle.

I'm well aware that it's not the longest cycle in history, but it's the longest I've had in the past 12 months or so, which is really disappointing. I really thought I was getting somewhere with my cycles...

Anyway, last night I had the sudden thought that I hadn't tested for a while, and what if (by some strange, flukey turn of fate!) I was actually a month pregnant without realising!? Wouldn't that be awesome???

Why yes, of course it would be awesome. But things like that don't *just* happen for someone with PCOS! So I wasn't all that surprised or disappointed to get a BFN when I P'dOAS last night. I also OPK'd - there was no joy there, either.

So there's no sign of OV, there's no sign of AF, and I have no idea where I'm at....

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment